Can you get it in Morocco? Yes
Any where? No
Proper research shows that henna can actually be dangerous. My tour guide recommended me to not get henna done by the women on the streets. They are known to mix the black dye with a chemical harmful to the skin.
I got mine done by a women in a resturaunt. It came out okay, it was very simple and was completed in 3 minutes. My skin reacted fine, and I have super sensitive skin. Unfortunately my friend had a bad reaction, I’m pretty sure she just realized she was allergic. Her skin started to raise then it started burning. A few days later we realized the henna took off some of her skin. With that being said please be careful of henna.